Memories

Hi there! So this is going to be a little bit about what it was like for me to go from a completely normal middle school to becoming what seemed like a prisoner in my own home, all day.

During fall break when COVID started. At first I did not care that much about COVID. I was still going to the park and going for walk, also I would watch TV it felt like oki YAY this is going to be fun I will get A LOT of free time even when I go back to ‘school’. I was very wrong!

Two weeks later ‘school’ started back it was virtual. It was not at all like what I was used to but I still was thinking oki it is going to get easier, and it is only confusing now. Once again I was wrong! (VERY WRONG) So I continued thinking ‘school’ WILL get easier I won’t have to work until late at night still. Also I would get to go to the park sometimes, and sometimes horseback riding.

About a month later I had finally sort of understood what ‘school’ was going to be like. And it was BAD VERY BAD! I mean I would stay up late and have to go to all of these calls, and write all of these emails to my teachers saying that I don’t understand. So I would end up grinding to finish homework quicker. Also I would have to reread the directions again and again. ( IT WAS HORRIBLE) Plus we could no longer go to the park IT WAS SO SAD.

About four months later I was still grinding on my homework. I was no longer stopped from going to the park. And I started horseback riding it was amazing. Later I think the COVID started to spread and we were prisoners in our homes again. I was stuck like that until the end of the school ended.

School ended, and things were getting better. I was no longer overwhelmed. So the first weeks were good I had nothing to do but relax and watch TV. But then I got boring VERY BORING. I had a whole day and nothing to do! I remember just how boring quarantine was. Then the pool opened up but we could only go 2-3 days a week. Everything got more bare able. I continued with horseback riding, and I was getting good, it was fun.

Sometime later, things started to go back to somewhat normal. I have continued with horseback riding, and school is not longer completely virtual. Oki so that is all for now thank you for reading my blog post. Bye!

2 thoughts on “Memories